Woed® Cap Cleaner
The now infamous WOED. Cork cap is a must-have in your wardrobe. This unique baseball cap with a real cork under the flap, matches with any outfit but still has a distinctive look.
Unfortunately, caps can also get dirty. Putting a cap in the washing machine causes it to lose its shape. Using our Cap Cleaner, you can clean the cap in an empty dishwasher.
What to do:
- First clean the cap with a wet cloth. For example, scrub the inside edges with wet cloth.
- Place the cap in the Woed Cap Cleaner and close the cap cleaner.
- Place the Woed Cap Cleaner in an empty dishwasher.
- We advise against it, but you can add cleaning agent. Then consider a dishwashing block.
- Turn on program of your choice. We recommend going no higher than 50 degrees.
- Program finished. Remove the cap from the boat washer. Let the cap dry near the heater or outside. Leave the cap in the holder.
- The Woed Cap Cleaner comes without the cap (of course) 😉
- Colors faded by sun will not come back by using the Cap Cleaner
- Cork valve may be lighter in color after using cleaner.