Woed® Cap Cleaner
The now infamous WOED. Cork cap is impossible to imagine your wardrobe without. This unique baseball cap with a real cork under the flap, matches any outfit but still has a distinctive look.
Unfortunately, hats can also get dirty. Putting a cap in the washing machine causes the cap to lose its shape. Using our Cap Washer, you can clean the cap in an empty dishwasher.
What to do:
- First clean the cap with a wet cloth. For example, scrub the inside edges with wet cloth.
- Place the cap in the Woed Cap Cleaner and close the cap cleaner.
- Place the Woed Cap Cleaner in an empty dishwasher.
- We don’t recommend it but you can add cleaning agent. Then consider a dishwashing block.
- Turn on program of your choice. We recommend not going higher than 50 degrees.
- Program is ready. Take the cap out of the boating machine. Let the cap dry near the heater or outside. Leave the cap in the holder.