How do I use a Woed gift voucher?
- To use a gift voucher you need to place your selected products in the “shopping basket”. During the payment process, enter your exact unique code at the top under: discount code.
- The amount of your gift voucher will then be deducted from the total amount in your “shopping basket”.
- The gift voucher can only be used once, meaning that the amount can only be spent in one go in the webshop.
- You can enter one Gift Voucher per order
In addition to our Terms and Conditions, these terms and conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by woedonline.co.uk (“Woed”). By using a gift voucher, you accept these terms and conditions and commit to abide by them.
- These terms and conditions apply to all gift vouchers (as printed paper gift vouchers) issued by woedonline.co.uk (hereinafter collectively, “Gift Vouchers”) sold by Woed.
- Each Gift voucher comes with a unique code. Each Gift voucher is issued only once. It is helpful if you keep these carefully, in case of loss or theft no refund will be made. Only the original and Gift voucher code can be used when making a purchase at Woed. Woed reserves the right to accept a Gift voucher only upon receipt of the original Gift voucher (& unique code) and to still require payment in cash in case of improper use.
- To use the Woed Gift voucher, you need to place your selected products in the “shopping cart”. During the payment process, enter your exact unique code at the top under: discount code. The amount of your gift voucher will then be deducted from the total amount in your “shopping basket”.
- The Woed Gift voucher is valid for up to 1 year from the date of issue. After the expiration date written on the voucher, the Gift voucher cannot be used.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used for open orders.
- Gift vouchers or their residual value are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no residual value of the Gift voucher.
- The Gift voucher can be used once and spent only in one go.
- If the total amount of the order is higher than the value of the Gift voucher used, the difference must be paid with iDEAL or other payment options.
- You may not modify, falsify, subvert or otherwise affect (including hacking) Gift vouchers or their operation.
- Any (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized act will be recorded and result in denial of the use of Gift vouchers.
- It is not permitted to use Gift vouchers in any way for commercial purposes and/or purposes other than those for which they were issued.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and Woed reserves the right to do so. We recommend that you refer to these Gift voucher terms and conditions each time before using a Gift voucher. If you continue to use Gift voucher after the changes take effect, you thereby accept the changed gift voucher terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated on November 1, 2018.
- If you have any questions or comments about using the Gift vouchers or problems redeeming them, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Woed will do its best to send you a response as soon as possible and deal with your question.